Thursday, October 13, 2011

A crown of chiffon

Sooo, I've crowned myself the queen of chiffon and no approval from anyone is needed... lol. My love for Chiffon started over 2 years ago and now I would say 80 percent of my wardrobe is made up of chiffon. I did not even notice my love for the fabric until my friend who hadn't even seen me in a while noticed I wore it in most of my pictures.  
This dress from Armani Exchange embodies all that I fell for in the fabric. The floatyness (yes, i just invented this word. lol),  femininity, lightness are some of the many reasons for my love of chiffon.






 Closer look at the detailing on the sleeve. Peep the lace and ruffles!!! Grrrrr, I'm a total girl and I love it


Oh and I got my first comment on this blog! Thank you M (Even though i have no idea who you are). I appreciate those who come on my blog even though its not receiving as much traffic as my other blog, i know it will get there and even further soon. 
Please, feel very free to leave comments and ask questions. I always love feedback!!!






2 comments:

KoredeOjo said...

looks like you've lost weight..i'm big on chiffon too.

mixesandtwists.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i especially love chiffon blouses...you have pretty eyes!

http://serenamariposa.blogspot.com/