Sunday, October 30, 2011

14 Days of Summer

In my effort at being not too distant from the blogosphere, I will share some random pictures of my very short summer break. Sit back, relax and have a tumblr moment :)



I'm more of chocolate girl than sweets *shrugs*
Shatter by OPI in midnight blue over a nude undercoat by Aldo
Not above mirror pics
A must have in any Lady's wardrobe; Nude heels!
Best fries!!
Martin Luther and his wife on their wedding day. How cute are they!
A bunch of his stuff. Notice what many call geek glasses in the pic
The Dream

Little house on the prarie









Game Night


I hope you enjoyed the photos. 
Have a great week ahead.
Positivity! Preach it! Live it!

5 comments:

wdn th said...

love your photos!!!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really reaaally appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member. 



and of course i will folback!!! :D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ 
i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^

wdn th said...

THANKS FOR FOLLOWING SEEK THE SLEEK! I'VE SHARED THIS POST TO MY TWITTER: @tiodang + RECOMMEND THIS POST TO GOOGLE , HOPE U WILL DO THE SAME TO MY POST.


IT'S TRULY AN HONOR HAVING YOU AS MY BLOG MEMBER.
i will keep in touch with your blog! as long as you leave a comment and share my posts too :D THANKS! 
let me know your twitter acc, so everytime i share your post to my twitter, i can mention you. 
feel free to mention me on twitter if u want me to check out your new post & comment it! + list me on twitter, so i know u're my follower. if you want me to promote your blog on my blog

,
CONTACT ME: CHEERINGWINDA@YAHOO.COM
*YOU CAN ADD ME ON FACEBOOK, I WILL ALWAYS CONFIRM MY FOLLOWERS :D
LONG AS YOU KEEP IN TOUCH WITH MY BLOG TOO!!*

Chic Therapy said...

i dont think i have ever eaten at popeye before!

Chic Therapy said...

love your nude pumps

Bibi said...

@chictherapy; Thanks. Best fries ever if you like spicy food, you should try it!