Saturday, October 22, 2011

Bloopers: MSU Loves Lady BiBa Shoot


Hello style bingers, Its not news to anyone that reads my blog that I have fashion label. Anyways, I had a shoot with the lovely students of Morgan state University who are also my friends. The shoot is no high fashion or the regular you see. It was mainly to showcase the versatility nd wearability of my designs. I  gave the models a free hand to style themselves and I was amazed at the results. They worked the pieces with their wardrobe staples like skinnies, tank tops and blazer. All in all, It was FUN. I'm giving my readers first look into the shoot, some of which are unedited. The full photos would be on the Lady BiBa Facebook page. Enjoy...




Goke the fabulous photog that we were trying to ogle lol! He has worked with Hi mag n Haute fashion africa among others


 

Yep! That's me in the middle with the mean face, I was actually gunning for a straight face.. Lol



Can you hear what my eyes are saying

Models from Left to right; Clare, Renua, Mary, Nike, My sis Tosin (who actually didn't model but was a big help *mwahh), My cousin Dami and Morenike

That is all for now! Will let you know when the pictures are up on my Lady BiBa page. Incase you haven't liked the page. Here is the link
Thank you all for the comments! It inspires me to continue and like I said before Your feedback is always welcome!

No comments: