Monday, September 12, 2011

Not too Far away

i am currently on vacation, hence my absence (Not a great way to start a new blog) but hey I'm here and that's what counts right.. So i'm currently on a junk food binge and eating whatever i like but when my vacation is over, i'll get right to my healthy food business which i would blog about aswell..

Sooo, who loves designer n high street collaborations!!! i know i do, Before i would ignore them thinking the designers would not put as much effort. I now know that they actually do. My favorite ever was the h&m with Alber Elbaz but unfortunately i wasn't able to access it. However, i'm presently looking forward to the Missoni for Target collection which includes both clothing and lifestyle items. What I love most about it is the print, the zigzag and vibrant colors just get me! Another designer highstreet collabo is the Karl Lagerfield for Macys which has been out since the 30th of august. I have not checked out the designs at thE store yet but will let u know my thoughts as soon as i dO. btw I'm blogging with my phone so i appologize for any typos as i can't currently see what I'm typing. You can view the Missoni for target collection and the Karl Lagerfield for macys on www.fashionista.com Hate to post without pics but can't seem to upload with my phone, So till next time dolls!!


No comments: