Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Reminder: Why i love fashion

Despite the fact that this video has been everywhere online for a while now, i just had to put it up. I don't like Pitbull's nusic but I love what it represents and love the way Alber Elbaz's mind works. Fashion especially in Nigeria is taken too seriously. what happened to looking good and having a good time while doing so. I don't know about you but most times i get new outfits, i dance n play around with them in front of the mirror. Once it passes my mirror test, i'm good to go!
Also i love the vid cuz it centers around my theme for my debut collection which you will be hearing news from much later. Speaking of debuts, will be putting up my first style post...
Oh, Alber Elbaz!! When next will you do a collaboration with a highstreet brand!!

No comments: