Saturday, September 17, 2011

My Lady BiBa Jacket and I

Let me introduce you all to my latest wardrobe addiction; My Lady BiBa jacket! It is made from a very lovely aso oke fabric i got from my mum. I was wearing through out my vacation with almost anything. I love how vibrant the jacket is. It can add a pop to even the dullest outfits.






I had so much fun wearing it! Above i paired it with a miss selfridge top and a jaeger bag and black tights.




Practising my amateur photography skills below




Took tonnes of pics but my patience is not for the Nigerian internet. 




2 comments:

Osas said...

So ummm yeah that jacket is getting stolen whenever I see you, most likely it won't get stolen then lol. But I love love love the jacket! Fabric is hot. Sorry for the late comment. Came snoopin in hope of not doing any work and I found something worth it!!

Bibi said...

Lol! I do hope we see again sometime but hopefully the jacket in other colors and patterns will be available for sale next year. Thanks for checking out my blog. Hope to see your cyber footprnt around here more often