Friday, September 30, 2011

No-Fuss Day

I think there should be a day of the week named no fuss day. A day when you feel like doing absolutely NOTHING. I know i'm not the only one who has days like this. I've currently been in a style remission as I've had no reason to actually dress up or any inspiration to. I dont know how long this will last but i have been rumaging through old pics tryna whip up a style post and I came across these. They fit the no fuss theme. I actually hesitated about putting them up as I have no makeup on and my hair is in a state. I mean i go dayssss without makeup, i just don't take pictures.. lol..




My entire outfit is from h&m.I hate to wear a particular brand head to toe but the other stores in america don't get me like h&m n forever 21.



p.s who is feeling the new blogger template. Not sure if u can view it via the mobile web tho. You can click on the web version below to see it.

No comments: