Friday, September 16, 2011

That short Target for Missoni story!

Remember how in my last post i said I was going to check the Target for Missoni collection that was out the next day. Wellst, I did. But the real question is did i get anything and the answer for that is No. Why? It was freaking sold out except for a few shoes!! Within 12 hours! The thing is I sorta blame myself as I should have gone earlier. I really should be blamed for not going earlier except i was too presumptuous in thinking that the people of Baltimore were not that crazy about fashion because of the scantiness of the Macys store I went to during their one day sale. Boyyy was i wrong. Maryland people know their designers and I'm definitely not the only one crazy about highstreet designer collaborations.
These are the pair of shoes i wasn't too crazy about. They are cute and all but if I bought it, it would only be because of the name brand so I passed.



In other news, I'm back from my vacay now and I have a number of pics to share plus a Lady Biba (My design label) shoot to boot. Here are a few pics of fashion night out in Towson. I was so sad I couldn't get to the one in Newyork, my holiday was so short. The one in Towson wasn't bad tho. I was at Nordstrom for most of it.


There was a fashion show at the mall showing falls hottest trends like Leopard print, bright colored shoes, leather jacket and all.





They had free drinks and canapes for everyone that attended. They also shared gift cards and coupons for different stores. Nordstroms handed out gift bags that included a magazine and empty containers for free samples.



Dressed pretty casual as i had been shopping earlier before the show


My sis in a Lady BiBa vest

No comments: