Saturday, February 11, 2012

Thursday

Hello all! This post has been in my drafts for a while, I've been wanting to post it for a while now.
A lot has been happening, I wish I could share but when the time is right i will! Even though i have been absent from blogging, I have not been away from the blog world. Discovered some amazing blogs through my comment box, Thank you for all the comments btw!! Someone asked about a giveaway, I actually haven't done a giveaway on this blog yet, the one i did previously was for my fashion Line. 
i've been considering doing one for this blog when i get to a certain number of followers. so that's that
The pictures below are from a Thursday in December. Enjoy


By the way, Yellow chilli's pottage is Yumtastic.


















3 comments:

Nwanne said...

Hi,

Just stumbled on your blog today.Saw an old entry on some of your designs and i'm very interested in the Lady dress in Coral and the Jink ankara jacket. Tried calling the number shown on facebook, but it appears to be switched off. Have do we make this happen?

Cheers.

Nwanne said...

Oops..Jinx*

LAMILOLY said...

wanna see your bdai post