Sunday, August 5, 2012

What My Summer is About

In no particular order, here is what my summer has been about;

1) Growing my Hair

Its been challenging but i must admit, I am enjoying it! What an interesting journey to see my hair in it natural state. Yes! Its my first time having natural hair. My hair has been permed for as long as i can remember. A lot of people don't understand it and that's OK. I'm satisfied and that's what counts!

2) Nude Nails

Literally! Haven't had a polish in in a very long while! You'd think that dye ruining it semi permanently while i was faux ombreing my weave would inspire a mani but No. This girl is just indifferent.

3) Emma Stone

Love me some Emma Stone! From the first time i saw her in house bunny to her role in spider-man. Always knew she was a talent, Glad Hollywood sees that now. Red head or Blonde, Dressed up or down. She's my girl! What I love the most about her is how different she is. Like Coco Chanel (My great grandma) said "In order to be irreplaceable, One must be different"

4) My Bible
My pathway, my guide. I'm lost without it. Getting to know the word more. Finished the books of Proverbs  and Ecclesiastes. My favorite books in the bible. I'm om Isaiah now and i must admit, its going a bit slow. But slowly but surely!

4) My Bizniz

Been switching between designer and business manager hats. Its Exhausting but totally worth it "Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men"

6) Youtubing
OK, not really but I've been mentally trying to motivate myself to put up a video on my account which I've had for um mm let's just say a few months

7) Junk Binge-ing


Not a good thing. Let's just say the only healthy thing I've had is the vegetable in fried rice and the occasional fruit. Carbs are my fr-enemies at the moment and i'm slowly trying to transit. So help me God!

8) NYSC/Vacay
I don't even know how possible a vacation is at this point. Between NYSC and my business, It looks like I might be getting more acquainted with Lagos (Upside down smiley)

9) Style network and E shows

Even as I type this, I feel like an housewife and a tad ashamed. A few months ago I wouldn't even think of watching "The Amandas" or "Bridalplasty" but now i find myself being sucked in and the fact I find Jenessa and her alliance interesting or psycho analyzing Kim's relationships on reruns of the Kardashians is frankly in my booKs a cry for help.

10) The Kids!
Many may not know this but I teach Sunday school to 3-5 year olds at my church. It has been rewarding in so many ways. I love these kids so much that it doesn't feel like a chore. Sometimes, I feel a little selfish because of the fulfillment I feel being with these kids.

So, For those that have been wandering where Bibi is and what she has been up to. There you go!
Although this is not an excuse, I;m not promising to post regularly but I will make more of an effort and make the posts worthy of your time! Deal?
Summer is almost over now. I hope you guys have had and are still having and amazing summer!

1 comment:

Chic Therapy said...

your hair has really grown