Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hey! I'm on Pinterest



Hey All! I'm sorry once again for my lack of posts, I love you all that keep coming despite that and its apparent you love me too as you keep coming back. Here is to sharing the love! Talking about sharing the love, you can by hitting the google friend connect button at the left side and by sharing your wonderful comments in the comment box below! Love feedback. Also, for those on pinterest, there's a button there for you too. Pinterest is a fabulous social networking site that I've been becoming more accustomed to daily. If you want an invite, leave your email in the comment box! I was on the waiting list for about a week when I decided to join months back and I'm not regretting that decision!
I presently have no one to take photos of myself for the blog. Considered teaching the houseboy to use my cam but the thought of my dslr smashing down and a bunch of "I'm sorry" interrupts that line of thought so that's that on that.
Hopefully i plan to do a pastry trial/tutorial this weekend! Keep your fingers crossed

No comments: