Monday, December 12, 2011

Before Christmas Sunday

Hello, style bingers. I've been owing you all posts and decided to try to make up for being a bad blogger.


I remember when i couldn't reach the top of the tree






Dress: Asos  
Shoes: Carvela
Watch: Vintage Gucci
Ring: Diva House

I noticed i have a lot of short dresses in my closet, wearing this dress made me realize that this length works well and the fit is amazing as well. Its the first time I'm wearing red and I love the colour on me, would def invest in more red. Nothing says bold like red.
Soo what are your christmas plans?? Not sure what I'm doing yet or rather what the family is doing but I know I'll be having fun. Expect a cooking tutorial plus more style posts and randomness to come! I've missed blogging!!!!

4 comments:

Missdharmie said...

J'aime! You look Adorable, My love.

olamide said...

Dayumm u look good loving d dress

Bibi said...

Thank you dolls!!

Adede said...

Me like!!!!!